We went out to the farm today. Ross changed the oil in my car for me and we hung out inside with grandpa. Grandma was very happy to see Logan. She took a LOT of pictures of him. Logan and I spent the afternoon inside with grandma while grandpa played outside in the mud with Liberty. Since it was so nice today, all the snow melted and it was very muddy. I have paw prints all over my jeans and my sweater from the dogs. It has been over three weeks since I've been out to the farm so I think they missed me :) I don't have any muddy pictures. I was too busy to take any pictures outside. I only got these three inside the house.
I took Logan out of his winter jacket and rocked him back and forth in his car seat. He didn't sleep at all though. He was wide awake the whole time we were out..jpg)
Liberty finally went in the snow a couple days ago, and she loved it. She was running in circles and kicking the snow around. It was a lot of fun to watch :) It's completely melted now. We had 58 degree weather today. Way to warm for January! .jpg)
I put Cowboy's hat on Logan to show just how big his head is going to be when he grows up :)
The Super Bowl is on tomorrow. My mom and Eric will be having their annual bet and calling each other to gloat over touchdowns and kicks the whole game :) Eric is hoping that the Cardinals win. It's always fun to listen to them fight over the phone so I'm expecting it to be a very entertaining day:)
I took Logan out of his winter jacket and rocked him back and forth in his car seat. He didn't sleep at all though. He was wide awake the whole time we were out..jpg)
Liberty finally went in the snow a couple days ago, and she loved it. She was running in circles and kicking the snow around. It was a lot of fun to watch :) It's completely melted now. We had 58 degree weather today. Way to warm for January! .jpg)
I put Cowboy's hat on Logan to show just how big his head is going to be when he grows up :)
The Super Bowl is on tomorrow. My mom and Eric will be having their annual bet and calling each other to gloat over touchdowns and kicks the whole game :) Eric is hoping that the Cardinals win. It's always fun to listen to them fight over the phone so I'm expecting it to be a very entertaining day:)Katina will be coming down on Monday to see Logan. I am very excited. This will be the first time she's ever been down to see me in Nebraska. I'm hoping she has a good time and doesn't get bored too quickly. I will have lots of pictures to show when she comes down :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the game tomorrow!
1 comment:
Ah! I'm so excited that Katina is finally getting a chance to come and see you! We will have to talk soon and catch up. I love you! How are my brats?
Post a Comment