Thursday, January 1, 2009

Two Weeks left

As of today I have two weeks left (or possibly less) till my new little baby arrives. I'm getting very nervous, and easily irritated. Very easily irritated. Every little thing bothers me now. For example, I had been searching for my favorite towel for the last couple days. It's a big beach towel and one of the only ones I have that fits around me anymore. I looked everywhere and it just wasn't there. Last night I find it in the guest bathroom. Emma was using it. I wanted to drag her outside by her hair and send her home I was so mad. Over a towel!?! It's crazy how hormonal I'm getting. I didn't yell at her or pull her hair, but I did think about it. To be honest I'm still thinking about it :)
.
I've been working like crazy to clean up and organize my house to get things ready and it seems everyone else here is just making it messier. I want to kick everyone out (including Cowboy and Liberty) for the next two weeks so they will stop messing things up. I cleaned up my craft area only to find Liberty's room a disaster. I reorganized and cleaned up Liberty's room only to find the living room completely trashed. My own bedroom is on the messy side too. It's never ending.
.
Liberty insists on pulling everything out and onto the floor that she can get her hands on and Cowboy is no help. Liberty could pour out an entire gallon of milk onto the floor right in front of him but if his video games are on, he doesn't even notice. And he has no problems looking at a trashed house (like after his birthday) and going straight to bed. It drives me crazy. Right now I can hear Liberty making a mess in the other room and even though Cowboy is in there, I know he won't do anything because the Husker game is on...(GO HUSKERS!)
.
I had a dream last night where both Cowboy and Liberty had to have there arms and legs amputated. I had to do everything for them because they couldn't move but my house looked great! No messes, no unorganized piles of dishes or clothes. Everything was where it should be. Nobody got in my way when I needed to get things done. It was a wonderful dream :)
.
Ok, for a more positive update, We set up Liberty's toddler bed and she loves it! She has slept in it the last two nights, all night. It's great! Having her out of her crib is so much nicer. She jumps into her bed, I tuck her in and she insists that we can't say goodnight until both daddy and I give her a kiss. It's the cutest thing. Bedtime is so much nicer now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie how are things going?
So Liberty like her new bed that's great.
I have felt the same way sometimes over the years.It helps me to say Thank you Lord for it or what ever is going on. puting it in the Lords hands. and of course it I let Him do it.
Yes i agree Liberty will pick the words that you don't want her to say first.
I just wotte once,
but push the wrong thing, so lost it. so trying to do it again.
I think you are doing great.
Love you all much, grandma

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie,
How are you doing?
this is the third time to do this. one more time. I even tried Emily two times.
I was commenting on things being a mess when you go from room to room. I've been there over the years believe me. I have to start saying Thank you Lord. and giving it to him. and letting Him have it. it takes time.
Yes i know when Liberty starts talking she will pick up the words you don't want her to be saying. it always happen that way. they pick them up really fast. Its a tough one to work on.
You are doing great!!! I love the pictures you have been putting on the blog.
Happy New Year!!!!
love you much, grandma