Eric is ecstatic! He's so happy to have his boy. He walks around all day saying "My Boy!"
Liberty loves him. She gives him eskimo kisses and holds his hands when I feed him. She runs to see him every morning. She has to kiss him goodnight. I was a little worried at first but I think she's going to be a great big sister.
I am so happy to finally have him out of me :) He is a wonderful baby. He only cries if he's hungry. And he is already sleeping ALL night! It's awesome. Liberty didn't sleep all night till she was two weeks and Logan is only 6 days old! I'm a very lucky mommy :)
i LOVE his name! Good job picking it. :) He is so cute. The middle picture at the top of your blog looks just like Liberty! Congratulations, and keep the pictures coming! Love you guys.
3 comments:
He is precious. I think he looks a lot like Liberty!
i LOVE his name! Good job picking it. :) He is so cute. The middle picture at the top of your blog looks just like Liberty! Congratulations, and keep the pictures coming! Love you guys.
CONGRATULATIONS, JESSIE, ERIC & LIBERTY! Logan is adorable and I'm so glad everything went well. I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment