Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hospital Photos


Sorry it's taken me a while to get back on. I've been busy :) I'm doing really well actually. This C-Section went a lot better than Liberty's. I'm feeling great. I haven't even had to take any pain meds for the past few days. I've lost a bunch of weight already (which is probably one of the reasons I'm feeling so good) and I'm getting up and going out a lot too. It's nice to be able to move without being in pain again.

I have a whole LOT of pictures to share with you :)

Ok so lets start with the remaining hospital pictures. We had a lot of visitors but I didn't get pictures of all of them...Just the important ones I guess :)

I love this one. Eric still in his "scrubs" He had the full outfit on during my surgery but I didn't get a picture then :( He looked so cool. I think he'd be a good doctor. His bedside manner would be the best. Everyone loves him. Me and my Logan Bear!RossEmmaGrandma Johnson. I was happy she came but mad when I found out she drove herself. It was really cold and snowy so I was mad because she shouldn't even be driving in good weather, let alone the bad. She is a horrible driver. I know it's mean but I really hope her license gets taken away soon. It's scary to know she's out on the road.JeffFritzGrandpa! He was nervous to hold Logan at first. Logan has a big head, like his sister and daddy, and Lowell wasn't sure if he was supporting him alright. I think he did a good job.I love this one but I really need to get one with all four of us together.

No comments: