Sunday, January 25, 2009

We got SNOW!

They are so sweet when they're sleeping, aren't they?Liberty giving her little brother a hug. So cute! I love this one! I'm definitely going to have this one framed :)Don't you just love his chubby cheeks? OK, I had to start with cute pictures of my babies :) So the weather man said we would get colder on Sunday but not much snow...instead it snowed ALL day Friday and it's still here!
This is the front half of our empty lot. Not a huge amount of snow but at least it's a nice blanket covering so our yard looks prettier :)
This is the back half of our empty lot and it's not very empty. Ross brought this trailer over a few weeks ago to pic up something he bought at a sale near us. the sale was weeks ago and he was supposed to get it off the yard by the time Logan was born but it's still here. I wouldn't mind so much if he had parked it in the back of the garage like I told him to but since it's in the middle of the yard, I find it very annoying! Rrrggg! :)

No comments: