Tuesday, January 13, 2009

By this Time Tomorrow

I will be holding my Baby! And it's about time to. I have been pregnant too long :)



Eric and I will head to the hospital at about 5:00 a.m. The C-section will start at 7:00 a.m. and by 7:30 (as long as nothing goes wrong) I will be a mommy times 2!



I'm very excited. I already have 7 different people who are skipping work to come in and see me so we definitely won't be lonely :) Also a good friend of mine (Anna) will be in the operating room with me. She's a nurse. Also I recently found out that my favorite nurse I had with Liberty (Rose) still works there. She will be in the operating room too.



I've got a long list of phone numbers so many of you reading this will get a call from Eric confirming weather or not we have a boy or girl and letting you know the name...If I can pick one out right away. I will post pictures and info after I get home from the hospital this weekend or possibly later since I'm sure I will be busy :)

I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week. I can't wait to introduce you to the new little one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! We'll be praying for a smooth delivery! :)

Kim said...

Hi, Jessie! Congratulations! I hear you have a beautiful baby boy! Can't wait to meet him on your blog! Love you - Aunt Kim