Eric's - A pleasant surprise is in store for you
Jeff's - Your nurturing instincts will expand to include many people
Mine - The wise thing to do is plan for the unexpected
Liberty's - Eat your fruits and vegetables to strengthen your health
If I wasn't having a baby tomorrow, they'd all mean nothing but since I am, it's really weird. And Liberty's was just too funny.
So weird, anyways, I have more cute pictures of Bertie out at the farm. Enjoy :)

I'm not sure what this thing is but Liberty was playing peek-a-boo through it with Grandpa.


2 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
a baby boy. Logan Jeffery Phillip Johnson. I really like the name.
Liberty and Logan sounds great.
A big boy. right?
Happy everything went well. and you are doing good too. get the rest you can get now. it will change shortly. but will be good.
Love you all, God Bless you all. Thank you Lord.
grandma or great grandma.
Congratulations on the new little one. I heard he was quite a big little guy. I hope to see pictures soon!!
Post a Comment