Liberty has gone to the bathroom (on a real toilet, not the little potty trainer) 4 times today so far. We are very excited about this. We have to keep an eye on her. She will rip her diaper off when she wants to go and if the bathroom door is closed, she will pee on the floor... She will laugh about it too as if to say it's my fault and I should be paying attention :)
Logan has no interest in potty training, Haha, probably won't for a long while. Oh how nice it will be when I have both trained and out of
diapers.
Emily left today. She is clueless when it comes to directions and I have a feeling I will be receiving calls from her asking why my directions led her to texas :) Seriously, I won't be surprised if she ends up WAY off track. Everyone pray for a safe trip home.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I want to come see you!!! I could cry I miss you so much right now. I love you! I love seeing pictures of my little brats. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment