Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally Home!

My mom and most of my sisters came down to see me and Logan-Bear the first weekend after we came home. It was a lot of fun to have them around.Logan loves cuddling with grandma :)Maggie spent a lot of her time reading. Yes, we too are worried she may be turning into another Emily :)Hildi was super funny the whole time she was down and I have to thank her. Berti NEVER wanted to pose for my camera. Hildi would smile when ever I asked her to and now Berti always wants to smile for me. It's AWESOME!!! It's also sort of annoying. I have many, many new pictures that are close-ups of Berti's face because she likes to run right up to the camera and give her big cheesy smile :)They tried to take turns pushing each other but Berti was a little too big for Hildi to push around. Emma kept swinging the girls around upside down. Berti loved it!They may not be looking at the camera but at least they are both smiling!

No comments: