Loose Weight - Haha, I know everyone always says that but I have baby weight to loose. It is very achievable in my mind so I think it will be the easiest one on my list.
*
Be a better Mommy - This is double important now that I'm a mommy to two. I want to be like my mom. Those are some huge shoes to fill and definately hard but I want to be like her more and more.
*
Stop swearing - I think of myself as a good person but I have such a potty mouth. I hate the way I sound when I speak. I want to better myself not just for me but for my daughter. She is starting to talk and I don't need her repeating me. This will probably be a hard habbit to break so I need everyone to keep reminding me :)
*
Take more pictures - Practice makes perfect. I love photography and I really want to get better. My best friend Kel and I have challenged each other to a picture a day for 2009. I'm hoping I can keep up. We have set up a separate blog just for our pictures if you care to check it out, the blog is http://keepyourloveletters.blogspot.com/
*
Be a better wife - Ok, this one should be a lot higher on the list. December 29th, we celebrated 5 years together. I have been blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life and I look forward to the rest of my life with him. Being the best I can be for him is very important to me.
*
Talk to my family more - I am so horrible at keeping in touch. There are weeks when I talk to at least one of my family members everyday and then I will go a whole week without talking to anyone. I'm a total air head and I can't even tell you how many times I plan on calling someone but I don't remember until 10:00 at night.
*
Stop stressing over other peoples problems. I take a lot of things personally that I know shouldn't. I let other peoples problems become mine and I get really sick over it, literally. I don't want to ignore my friends. I love them. But I really don't want to waste any more of my time upset over things that have nothing to do with me. I need to just be a good listener and a shoulder to cry on when needed but no more. I need to learn that I don't have to fix everything and that my friends can solve their own problems...This is another one that will be hard for me.
*
In general, just be a good person - This is a resolution I have every year and I think I make a pretty good attempt. Granted I have days when I am not so nice :) but as long as my good days outweigh my bad, I will be satisfied.
*
Here is hoping that everyone has a wonderful ***2009***!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment