On Saturday, My Aunt Kim and Tate came over to see the baby. It was really great getting to see them. Logan spent most of the time sleeping in Tate's arms.
She must be Super comfortable :) 
He looks so funny in this picture. I promise, he wasn't grouchy, I think it was the flash of the camera.
Cowboy and Liberty were there too. I guess they weren't around when we were taking pictures. Emma took pictures for us...Yes, she's still here...No, I haven't wanted to kill her yet :)
She must be Super comfortable :) 
He looks so funny in this picture. I promise, he wasn't grouchy, I think it was the flash of the camera.
Cowboy and Liberty were there too. I guess they weren't around when we were taking pictures. Emma took pictures for us...Yes, she's still here...No, I haven't wanted to kill her yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment