Doesn't he look just like Liberty? It is crazy how identical they are! They both look just like their daddy :)
This is Logan's ducky bath. Liberty LOVES rubber duckies. She has at least 12 of them so we decided to turn her bathroom into a ducky bathroom. I think his little tub will match perfectly. He did very well at bathtime. He never cried. Just sat there, watching me. Liberty helped give him a bath. She loved rubbing soap on his belly :)
I'm not sure why he looks so surprised in this picture. It's so cute.
Oh, all sqeaky clean :) Look at his poofy hair. Just like Berti had when she was a baby.

This is Logan's ducky bath. Liberty LOVES rubber duckies. She has at least 12 of them so we decided to turn her bathroom into a ducky bathroom. I think his little tub will match perfectly. He did very well at bathtime. He never cried. Just sat there, watching me. Liberty helped give him a bath. She loved rubbing soap on his belly :)
I'm not sure why he looks so surprised in this picture. It's so cute.
Oh, all sqeaky clean :) Look at his poofy hair. Just like Berti had when she was a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment