Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things about me...

I was tagged by my cousin Beth to list 25 random things about myself so here goes:
1. I am afraid of Oompa Loompas. I have been ever since I first saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I was a little girl.

2. My favorite thing to do (when Eric is watching the babies) is play on the swing set at the playground in town. Sometimes I even climb up the jungle gym and go down the slides.

3. My dream job is mortician. When Eric graduates, I will be going back to school for mortuary science.

4. I love being artistic, but I am not good at art. I draw, paint, quilt, sew, sing and write...but I'm not very good at any of them :) I just love to do them anyways.

5. My favorite T-shirt is dark brown and has the Grinch on it.

6. I own more pajama pants than all of my bras, socks, and underwear combined. I am a pajama pants freak.

7. I dip fried chicken into honey. Plain honey not BBQ. I don't know why, no one else I know does this but I absolutely love it. You should try it. It is so good!

8. I have to blow at least two kisses to Liberty before she goes to bed every night. I have since she was born.

9. A couple times a year, I go on the hunt for the Jolly Green Giant. I have seen him many times but so far his capture has eluded me...I should explain :) Between my home in Nebraska and my mom's in Minnesota, there is a large Jolly Green Giant billboard hidden in the trees on the side of the highway. I can only see him on my way home since he faces North. I have been trying for years to get a picture but I always miss him by just a little bit. It is rather difficult to get a picture of a billboard that you are driving by at 60 mph.

10. I am addicted to photo editing. I have to edit at least one photo every time I get on the computer.

11. If I wasn't afraid of my family disowning me, I would have my entire body tattooed! I love tattoo art and having art on my skin is beautiful to me. I LOVE tattoos!

12. Eric and I never had a honey moon. We always planned to take one later on but things kept coming up and I kept getting pregnant :) ...Someday...

13. I was a total pig until I had kids, now I have to clean EVERYTHING!

14. I keep my doors locked all the time. Not because I'm afraid of someone coming in but because I hate it when people come in without knocking. In the 6 years that I have known my brother in law he has never knocked a single time. He just comes right in. I can't even tell you how many times I have yelled at him but he never learns. Now he has no choice but to knock until I feel like answering the door...and yes, I do take my time :)

15. When I was younger I liked to eat strawberries. Sometime after high school, I developed an allergy. Now whenever I eat them, I break out all over my neck and chest and my throat tightens up. It's really strange.

16. I want to learn how to snowboard! I really really do.

17. I love football but I find watching college football way more fun than watching professional.

18. All of my female friends are younger than me and all of my male friends are older. I have no idea why it worked out that way, it just did.

19. I never wanted kids, now I want a big family like my mom's.

20. In normal day to day life, I am a horrible speller, but given the chance I could kick your butt at scrabble.

21. Eric likes to let me think I make decisions but whenever I stop to think about it, all of my choices were his idea first.

22. I love to dance but never in public or where anyone can see me. Only Liberty is allowed to see me dance.

23. If I had to spend the rest of my life on an island and could only bring one item with me, I would choose a razor. I don't care about my legs but I can't stand hairy armpits.

24. The most important room in my house is my kitchen. I love to cook. I spend hours looking up recipes for my favorite foods online.

25. The last nine months of my life have been the longest I have gone without coloring my hair since junior high. I'm actually hoping to let it grow out completely. We'll see how long I can last :)

2 comments:

Emma King said...

Fried chicken in honey is AWESOME!!!

Though, of course, I still prefer ranch dressing. :) Shouldn't you be happy I'm not copying you anymore?

K said...

Psst.... I've seen you dance.....