Saturday, February 14, 2009

*1 Month Old*

Logan is 1 month old. he doesn't have a doctors appointment for awhile but last week he weighed in at a whopping 13 pounds 1 ounce. No he's not a 4 month old, He just a very big boy. Just like his daddy :) Oh and his eyes are no longer the dark grey from when he was born. They have slowly been turning blue. Very blue. They are so pretty. Liberty has bright blue eyes. I think he will have deep blue. I tried to put Cowboy's hat on Logan but it is so big and I couldn't get it to balance right. Liberty was more than happy to try it on for me. Sweet little fuzzball :) No I don't know why her face is always dirty but it appears to be a pattern in all of her pictures lately. Most of the time I have no idea where the mess comes from :) I think 2 year olds are just supposed to be messy. I'm just happy she's willing to pose with her baby brother.
Little side note to those that know me, I have been growing out my hair since I got pregnant with Logan. I have several inches of natural hair color all ready grown out but I don't think it will be long enough to chop off the colored parts by July (Our big family picture) I don't want to have super short hair then so I have decided to color it. I want to look nice (so I won't be embarrassing to my family) but I'm not sure which way to go, so do you all like me better as a blonde or a brunette?
Thanks for your help. I love you all.

2 comments:

K said...

Brunettes do it better babe :) Besides, you rock bright colors better when you're a bruny, <3 ya. Call you soon!

Emma King said...

Maggie's shirt says "Brunettes are smarter"
I, being blonde right now, disagree. :)
But you'll look awesome anyway, so just flip a coin!!