Today was so warm. I walked into town twice to run errands and then took the babies to the park. Ok so Logan is still too small to play but he looked so cute anyways. I think this plaid outfit is my favorite of his. .JPG)
Liberty had a lot of fun going down the slides and playing on the swings. .JPG)
2.jpg)
She ran away from me twice! Once she ran and hid under a picnic table and the second time she ran into one of the neighboring yards. There were some teenage boys riding their bikes outside and she decided she wanted to meet them :) Clearly she has inherited Cowboy's friendly personality. I am way too shy. I never walk up to complete strangers and she does it ALL the time. She loves other kids. .JPG)
For some reason Liberty will jump off the stairs no problem but she won't get off of the rocking horses by herself. This is where I put her when she runs away from me. "No you can't get off til you learn to be nice to mommy" :) I'm so mean sometimes :)
Logan says "peace" :) oh and no I didn't color my hair yet, It just looks really bright in the sunlight. I'm having my hair done on Thursday. I will post pictures when I get home. .JPG)
2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment