Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hooses are so tricky!

Hooses are what Berti calls horses :) and they sure are tricky. I have been trying to get some pictures out at the farm for a while now. The last four times I've been there, they have been out in the pasture hiding behind the tractors. I drive up the hill to get closer to them and they walk down to the barn so I can't see them. Every time! It's has been driving me crazy. Arggg... Annoying hooses :) The donkey on the other hand is always friendly and wanting to be petted. He follows Eric around and we joke that Eric is Shrek! Berti loves when daddy does his Shrek impression.


There was a breeze, but for the most part, it was another nice day. Too warm for January. While out at the farm, and during our grocery shopping, Liberty was very cuddly today. I was only able to get one picture of her by herself. The rest of the time, we had to carry her. I learned that I can still take pretty good pictures while carrying a two year old and that I can still carry a two year old when I'm nine months along :) Today was actually a really good day. I'm still sore but I actually feel really good compared to normal.


With only one week left, Eric and I have been discussing names more and more. I have the middle names I like picked out for both boy and girl. The middle names are all family names. It's the first names I'm still not sure about. I have a lot of names I like but they sound kind of weird with Liberty. I'm not really looking for a name that matches hers or even starts with the same letter, I just don't want them to sound like complete opposites.


Liberty is what I like to call a "country" or "redneck" name :) A lot of the names I have been thinking of are more what you would call "fancy" or "royal" I don't think "fancy" or "redneck" go together so I'm trying to think of something else. Eric just wants an Eric Jr. Even if it's a girl. Haha. I'm sure once we see the baby's face we'll know exactly what to call him/her. That's how it worked with Liberty. Eric knew immediately that she was a Liberty. I'm getting so excited. This time next week I will be holding my child and begging for more pain meds for me C-section :) Haha, Ok Lets focus more on the baby and less on the surgery.


Anyways, enjoy the pictures. By the way, the donkey's name is Gus. He is such a cutey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job Jessie,

I love the pictures of Liberty.
Yes you will have to get some vegetables into your diet.
assign Emily to that job. she can be a dietitian. right?
love grandma