


The next day, Liberty and Hildi wore the same shirt. My mom bought both shirts back in August. It was a total coincidence that we both brought them to Omaha and chose to put them on the girls the same day. We must be starting to think alike :)
As much as I tried, I could not get the two to pose together. I think I took over a hundred pictures of the two together and only a handful turned out any good :) 


I may not have been able to get them together but Hildi smiled very nice for me when she was riding the rocking horse.

Little side note: Elle was doing her workout when she dropped a weight on her finger. Thankfully it wasn't broken but it did bruise up pretty good. She says she has to keep it wrapped for almost two weeks. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment