Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Due Date Change

For those who are paying attention, Yes, I have changed my due date from the 21st to the 14th of January. The reason for this change is because the doctor has scheduled my c-section for the 14th and no later. Both my doctor and I think that I won't make it even that long and the day will be closer to new years. But if everything goes well from now on, It will be the 14th. Which means I have four weeks or less left. I'm so excited. My baby will be here soon!!!

Sorry no snow pictures yet. I'm sick and I'm not allowed outside until I get better :( It's for my own good I know.

1 comment:

K said...

I love you. It's looking like I'm not going to have the money to come down there over xmas break, but hopefully soon. I love you!!!