Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Pictures

First of all let me start by saying...Waaa Waaa Waaa :(
.
Liberty doesn't like the snow !?!
.
She took one look at it this morning and went back inside. She wouldn't play in it at all. She went inside ripped off her shoes and coat, wrapped herself in a blanket on the couch and watched Shrek. She didn't even watch me from the window when I went outside. She had no interest. Again I say,
.
WaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!
.
Mean old Cowboy probably got to her first. He is such a wuss. He hates anything cold...
.
I went to the doctor this afternoon to have Liberty and I checked out. Turns out we both have ear infections in BOTH ears. Arrrggg...Thankfully, the infections are easy to take care of. We were both given antibiotics and the doctor says the infections should be completely gone by early next week. This morning (before we went to the doctors) Liberty was already feeling better. She didn't have a fever (first time in three days) and she has been smiling all day, until I got out my camera :)
.
We didn't see our normal doctor today. He was busy. The one we did see kept asking me questions about my pregnancy even though we were there for our bad colds. Turns out my doctor will be going on vacation and he's afraid I will be giving birth early so he warned all the other doctor's that's I'll probably be coming in. I know all the other doctors there are good but I am a little uneasy knowing he's going to be gone. I know him the best and I trust him. It's kind of hard to imagine that someone else could be delivering my baby. She made it a point to tell me that she would be on call over Christmas so she will be there if I need her...I think she thinks I'm going to pop soon. I guess we'll see.
.
On to the pictures, Finally I got to take some pictures of the snow. I'm still sick so my time outside was limited but I got a few.
.
This is the first picture in like FOREVER that I got of me and Berti where she is smiling AND looking at the camera. I am so so so so happy about it. It is immediately my favorite picture of the year :)
Once in the car, we had Liberty bundled up to save her from the cold. She was giggling and playing but she put on a serious face when I took out my camera. Still a cutie though.When we were picking up our medicine in Geneva, it started to snow. Very pretty. I loved it. Unless there is a heatwave in the next couple days, I am guaranteed a white Christmas. I'm so happy.This picture is making me very happy today. Not because it turned out well. Clearly it is very blurry but I took this picture from a rather large distance and it was windy. I think if I had a tripod to steady the camera, this picture would have been perfect. I'm very excited to see how well my zoom works...for those of you who can't tell, this is Ross's horse out in the snow :)

No comments: