Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Christmas was a lot of fun at our house. Lowell, Grandma and the boys all came out to see us. We had LOTS of yummy food and we watched movies. They weren't Christmas movies but they were fun anyways. We watched the new Indiana Jones movie. Kind of strange. As far as action movies go, it was good, but i didn't really think aliens fit in an Indiana Jones film...too weird. Then we watched Liberty's new Looney Toons movie. Very entertaining. The old cartoons are always the best I think.
.
Christmas morning started out bright and early...ok maybe 10 or 11ish :) We opened presents and then I started cooking anything I wanted fresh, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole, all the other sides I made ahead of time. Lowell cooked the turkey.
.
The evening ended with the boys wrestling, as do all of our evenings together :)
.
Eric and Liberty, I could not get her to smile for my camera at all. It was driving me nuts. She definitely had a good day even if she wouldn't smile for me.
Eric and his new sweatshirt from my mom.
This is the airplane Grandma got Liberty. She loved playing with it.
My new hat! Is this the coolest Santa hat or what?
Liberty's Christmas tantrum. She tried to open a present that didn't have her name on it. I took it away and she got mad :) This was the only time she cried. She was happy the rest of the day.
This was definitely Liberty's favorite present. It is a Tinkerbell table and chair set. She has been coloring on it and rearranging the chairs and moving it around the living room ever since she opened it.
I love this picture. We put in one of her new movies for her and she just got comfy on the couch :)
All my boys :)
This will probably be our Christmas card next year :)

No comments: