Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

*****MERRY CHRISTMAS*****
*
I didn't get to send out any pictures with my Christmas cards this year but I did design a few. I don't want them to go to wast so here they are. Enjoy.
*
I hope you all have a wonderful family and friend filled holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jessie, Eric and Liberty and of course baby Johnson!! Who will be here soon.
The cards are great I love them all.
I'm sure you are busy.
We are busy Kim and Lou and the kids are all here. and Kris are here. We have not eaten and it is 5 o'clock. some are out on the boat. but it is raining. and some are in the pool.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
love grandma.

Anonymous said...

Jessie I don't know if I will ever know how to do this. but anyway I love the cards you designed.
Kim and all are here. Kris also.
We have not eaten yet it is 5 o'clock. Erik, Joey and Tate are in the pool.
Kiana is reading a book. and the rest are out on the boat.
Hope everything is going well and everyone is feeling better.
So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Love grandma