Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures Part 1

Cowboy, Liberty and I spent last week in Omaha for with my family for Thanksgiving. We had a great time and as always I had my camera with me most of the time :) We arrived in Omaha Wednesday evening and stayed until Saturday Afternoon.
This is Santa Clause. He was hanging down from the ceiling in our hotel...I don't think he was comfortable. He looks pretty flushed :)
Mom, the babies (alright more like toddlers) and I started off Thanksgiving day with a walk around downtown. It was a little cold but pretty nice. Everything was closed so we got to walk through alone. I don't think that happens much in Omaha.
Hildi insisted on bringing her stroller.
Mommy! Wait up!
Berti and Hildi were actually nice to me and smiled for a few pictures.
Well, at least some of the time :)I think the pictures in front of the green door are my favorite from our walk.


No comments: