So I got my white Christmas, YEA!!! but then it went away :( Almost all the snow melted over night and there is mud everywhere! The weather is warm too. It was in the lower 30's. Too warm for December I think.
.
Anyways, we went out to the farm today and the boys ended up fighting, AGAIN :)
.
It may look like Lowell lost because he has more mud on him but he actually took Ross down. He had him pinned really good until Ross rubbed mud on his face. They are lucky it was nice out or they would have froze in the mud. It was a lot of fun.
.
Liberty didn't like the mud so she watched from the car :)
Lowell 
Ross 
No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. Eric is actually clean. He didn't take part in this fight. I was surprised too. I really thought he would just dive right in :)
Jordan wasn't in the fight either but he was muddy and so cute :)
Lowell 
Ross 
No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. Eric is actually clean. He didn't take part in this fight. I was surprised too. I really thought he would just dive right in :)
Jordan wasn't in the fight either but he was muddy and so cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment