I finished most of my Christmas shopping on Saturday. I had a lot of it done already, so all I picked up was some wrapping paper and a few gift bags. Now I have everything wrapped up and ready to go. The only person I haven't gotten gifts for is my husband. I'm still not even sure of what to get him. He isn't really hard to shop for. He's just too simple. And I am sick of giving him the same things every year. I should get his shopping done next week and then I will be completely done, Yea!!!!
*
Well... done with the shopping anyways. I haven't done hardly any decorating. My nativity scenes are both out but that's about it. I have boxes of decorations out in my living room and no tree to put them on. I have no idea when Eric will be bringing the tree in so I can set it up. I also need to remind myself to get ink so I can print up my Christmas cards. I would like to send them out next week. It seems next week is my goal deadline for everything. It should be acheivable. I would like to get everything done with quickly so I can just sit back and be lazy for the rest of the month :)
*
We spent Saturday afternoon out at the farm and it was cold! Still no snow :( Just cold air and lots of wind. Liberty had a lot of fun following Ross around and playing with the dogs. I didn't expect it to be so cold so I hadn't gotten her any gloves yet. Her hands were cold and she kept rubbing them together. It was sad and cute at the same time.
*













No comments:
Post a Comment