Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kelsey's Wedding Part 1

This wedding was seriously gorgeous! Every detail was perfect. It was classy yet laid back and fun. It was just all sorts of awesome.
June 30, 2012 (2)June 30, 2012 (5)June 30, 2012 (7)June 30, 2012 (8)June 30, 2012 (9)June 30, 2012 (10)June 30, 2012 (11)June 30, 2012 (14)June 30, 2012 (16)June 30, 2012 (18)June 30, 2012 (21)
Eli showed up for a quick minute.
June 30, 2012 (28)June 30, 2012 (29)
Lolo hadn’t seen Berti in over a week (did I mention I sent her home with my mom after Eric and Nicki’s wedding?) He missed her and was very excited to see her again. He ran right into her arms.
June 30, 2012 (30)June 30, 2012 (31)June 30, 2012 (32)June 30, 2012 (33)June 30, 2012 (37)June 30, 2012 (38)
At this point I had to do my Maid of Honor duties and Eric took over the camera… I’m sorry  :(June 30, 2012 (40)June 30, 2012 (42)June 30, 2012 (45)June 30, 2012 (46)June 30, 2012 (48)June 30, 2012 (49)June 30, 2012 (50)June 30, 2012 (54)June 30, 2012 (56)June 30, 2012 (59)June 30, 2012 (62)June 30, 2012 (63)June 30, 2012 (64)June 30, 2012 (65)June 30, 2012 (67)June 30, 2012 (69)June 30, 2012 (70)June 30, 2012 (71)June 30, 2012 (73)

No comments: