Friday, August 3, 2012

Kelsey’s Wedding part 2

Woohoo, I got my camera back  :D The reception was so fun and the food was so good!
Oh and that horribly stained white shirt Lolo is wearing is brand new, first time wearing it, less then 3 hours and it looks like that. My little man is skilled at making a mess.
June 30, 2012 (77)June 30, 2012 (79)June 30, 2012 (82)June 30, 2012 (83)June 30, 2012 (85)June 30, 2012 (88)June 30, 2012 (91)June 30, 2012 (93)June 30, 2012 (94)June 30, 2012 (96)June 30, 2012 (100)June 30, 2012 (103)June 30, 2012 (104)June 30, 2012 (111)June 30, 2012 (105)June 30, 2012 (106)June 30, 2012 (108)June 30, 2012 (112)June 30, 2012 (117)June 30, 2012 (120)June 30, 2012 (124)June 30, 2012 (126)June 30, 2012 (129)June 30, 2012 (131)June 30, 2012 (133)June 30, 2012 (134)June 30, 2012 (136)June 30, 2012 (137)June 30, 2012 (138)June 30, 2012 (139)June 30, 2012 (141)June 30, 2012 (142)June 30, 2012 (143)June 30, 2012 (146)June 30, 2012 (150)June 30, 2012 (157)June 30, 2012 (156)June 30, 2012 (158)June 30, 2012 (159)June 30, 2012 (160)
I'm just now realizing I have almost no photos of the bride and groom together. Ha, sorry Kel.
I love you and Garrett so much and I wish you nothing but happiness and adorable babies for the rest of your lives.

No comments: