After coming home from great MN, my baby sister Ellen joined us down south. She’s staying for a few weeks but I’m hoping to get her to move down here. (fingers crossed)
Since Elle is a big horse lover, we had to go and see a horse show in town. It wasn’t the stand still and look pretty kind, it was the barrels and pole kind. It was HOT (I know I’ve been saying that a lot but at the time of these photos, we were under a heat wave so I may be saying it a lot) The riders were hot, the horses were hot and sweating bad, there was no shade anywhere. My kids were pretty crabby too. The barrels went well but none of the horses were in the mood to do poles. One lady did amazing but the idiots in the booth forgot to set the timer for her so she had to rerun and her horse didn’t do well the second time. Even though I’ve never met the rider, I was still really upset that she was jipped like that. Overall not a great time out but afterwards we went to get ice cream and I call that a win :)
No comments:
Post a Comment