Wednesday, August 15, 2012

County Fair 2

This ride is definitely my favorite. I don’t know why but I have always loved carousels.
July 16, 2012 (114)July 16, 2012 (118)July 16, 2012 (119)July 16, 2012 (124)July 16, 2012 (126)July 16, 2012 (127)July 16, 2012 (129)July 16, 2012 (130)July 16, 2012 (131)July 16, 2012 (134)July 16, 2012 (135)July 16, 2012 (141)July 16, 2012 (138)July 16, 2012 (147)July 16, 2012 (148)July 16, 2012 (150)July 16, 2012 (153)
The cars were Lolo’s second favorite ride after the train. They were just as slow and just as boring. He loved them  :)
July 16, 2012 (163)July 16, 2012 (164)July 16, 2012 (166)July 16, 2012 (169)July 16, 2012 (173)July 16, 2012 (171)
After all of the rides, we got some food and I looooooooooooooove fair food. I know it’s the most disgusting stuff on the planet loaded with enough oil, fat and sugar to choke a elephant by darnit, it’s yummy! First up is funnel cake. The ladies and my hubby and the kiddos loved it.
 July 16, 2012 (177)July 16, 2012 (175)
As a surprise for me and my love of gross foods, my hubby got me some deep fried oreos. They were awesome. Soft, not crunchy like you’d think. They were like fat little oreo flavored pancakes. I don’t think they’re my favorite fair food ever but they definitely make top 10.
July 16, 2012 (183)July 16, 2012 (185)July 16, 2012 (180)July 16, 2012 (184)July 16, 2012 (196)July 16, 2012 (199)July 16, 2012 (201)

No comments: