We went to lonestar again, and this time with swimsuits :) While Elle was still in town, we went several times to the lake to go swimming. At first it was really hot but then it got chilly (the air, not the water) it was still fun though and the kids really loved it.
Liberty has decided that she is now really into girly things like nail polish and make up. While I was showing Elle some ideas I had for Halloween this year, Berti saw a photo of the red queen and asked if I would do her makeup for her. Little did I know that this would be opening the flood gates. She has begged me to do makeup ever since (but more on that later) I think she made a very cute red queen, she even has the enlarged head like her :)
Elle left us on August 1. Everyday since Lolo has been asking when Aunt Ellie is coming home. It’s so sweet and I do miss her too. I know she’s happier up in MN but we can’t wait for her to come down and see us again.
No comments:
Post a Comment