Minnesota was so much fun and soooooooooooo hot… at least I thought it was until I got home a discovered that Nebraska was turned into a desert :(
There was lots of extra family around which always makes me happy. Lots of grilling out, smores, swimming, boat rides. It was heaven!
I honestly don’t remember what this dinner was but I know it was yummy. The funniest part of the meal was when Lolo took one lick of his corn and said “gusting (disgusting) mamma” and pushed his plate away. I mean what kid doesn’t like corn on the cob?!?! This picky stage of his is driving me nuts.
Isn’t this the cutest? I think these are my favorite photo of Berti and Hildi together.
These two are adorable too :)
My kiddos really loved going in the water and swimming this time around. They went into the lake with Gma every day we were there. Logan is really getting into it. He’s been asking me to go swimming a lot since we’ve been home.
This is what happens when you ignore your wife about sunblock. He was in pain for a few days after we got home and I didn’t feel sorry for him one bit. I think he’s getting real tired of hearing me say “ I told you so” :)
This photo made me laugh. I took it because I thought the bud can looked awesome. I laughed because of my sisters’ butts. I need to remember to check my backgrounds before taking a picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment