Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kel’s Rehearsal

Getting ready for the wedding and the rehearsal was a lot of fun. I love love love where Kel got married. I’d been there a few times before and I swear the place gets more beautiful everytime. Her rehearsal dinner was at a pizza place and it was delicious! The pizza’s were huge (30 inches) and Lolo couldn’t get enough of them. He ate 9 slices of pizza. NINE! I’m really starting to think that pizza is his favorite meal  :)
 June 29, 2012 (1)June 29, 2012 (3)June 29, 2012 (5)June 29, 2012 (11)June 29, 2012 (12)June 29, 2012 (19)June 29, 2012 (20)June 29, 2012 (21)June 29, 2012 (23)June 29, 2012 (22)June 29, 2012 (24)June 29, 2012 (29)June 29, 2012 (32)June 29, 2012 (30)June 29, 2012 (33)June 29, 2012 (36)June 29, 2012 (37)June 29, 2012 (41)June 29, 2012 (43)June 29, 2012 (44)June 29, 2012 (45)June 29, 2012 (47)June 29, 2012 (48)June 29, 2012 (52)June 29, 2012 (51)June 29, 2012 (55)June 29, 2012 (56)June 29, 2012 (57)June 29, 2012 (59)June 29, 2012 (61)June 29, 2012 (62)June 29, 2012 (63)June 29, 2012 (64)

1 comment:

K said...

Well that's a picture to end the night. When did you guys take that ridiculous photo of Jesse?