Thursday, July 26, 2012

Erik and Nicki’s Wedding pt. 1

My amazing cousin Erik got married to and equally amazing girl named Nicki. I was so excited to go and hang out with my family again. And most of my family made it down too! This was the first time I got to see my dad in about a year. He spoiled my son rotten in true grandpa fashion.
Nicki picked out some gorgeous blues for her bridesmaids dresses. I really loved the style too.
June 22, 2012 (2)June 22, 2012 (4)June 22, 2012 (3)June 22, 2012 (8)June 22, 2012 (11)June 22, 2012 (18)June 22, 2012 (21)June 22, 2012 (26)June 22, 2012 (30)June 22, 2012 (28)June 22, 2012 (29)June 22, 2012 (34)June 22, 2012 (33)June 22, 2012 (40)June 22, 2012 (38)June 22, 2012 (39)June 22, 2012 (44)June 22, 2012 (57)June 22, 2012 (63)June 22, 2012 (65)June 22, 2012 (67)June 22, 2012 (72)June 22, 2012 (77)June 22, 2012 (78)June 22, 2012 (80)
Haha! I caught Joe smiling! Woohoo!
June 22, 2012 (83)June 22, 2012 (85)June 22, 2012 (88)
Apon seeing this photo, my hubby said “damn Joe is a stud” I agree  Smile

No comments: