Monday, April 28, 2008

***Yoga***

Is so amazingly relaxing.

Especially when it's at midnight with your best buddy! I enjoy my workout tapes but I haven't done yoga in soooooooooooooooooooo long. Cara was like "Hey! Let's do some yoga" and I was like " OK, Yea" :)
I think the Yoga left us more relaxed than worked out but it was nice just the same.

Also, I colored Cara's hair again. It's...Silver... I mean it. We didn't do it on purpose but that is the way it came out. It looks so awesome. It was supposed to be a dirty blonde so we will see if it fades over the next few days. I will be redoing my hair before Kel comes down to visit me but I have not decided what color yet...You never know with me.

OH YEA! And my Kelsey is coming to see me!!! I can't wait. It will be the weekend after this weekend.

1 comment:

K said...

I miss you, and I'm calling you again in like ten minutes.