Wednesday, April 23, 2008

**Garden Update**

Sometime this week we will be borrowing a truck to finish clearing out my garden. I was hoping all the cleaning up would be done by now but we had a few rainy days so I was stuck inside. There might still be some rain this week but it is supposed to be warm (upper 70's and 80's warm) so hopefully the rain will miss us. We will finish taking out all the weeds and dead branches and small trees. When we are done, there will be four or five of the larger trees left and then a clean slate of dirt. Then I get to decide what I want to plant new there... Haven't quite made up my mind yet :) I have a lot of flowers popping up all over my yard. I'm going to ask my neighbor (who is a gardener) if any of them can be transplanted. I have no idea what they are...I'm not really flower smart...but they are really pretty. Here are some pictures.







1 comment:

K said...

K, so you definitely have daffodils, lillies (of a few variations), and tulips. Beautiful hun, I'm so glad to see you ahve a chance to get outside.