Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BBQ's & Broken Bed Frames

A few little updates from the past few weeks...
.
Liberty had a booster shot on Monday. After she got the shot, she reached out and slapped the nurse. I'm not kidding, It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The nurse was laughing too. She's never had a child as young as Liberty try to hit her.
.
Eric and I have pledged money to three little kids. They are riding bike for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. St. Jude's is probably my favorite place to donate money to so I was happy to do it. Who can say no to helping children with cancer?
.
Yesterday Fritz came over and we got to cook out. It was really nice. He brought over steaks (Which were Delicious) then we watched both the Predator Vs. Alien movies. They were actually a lot better then I thought they would be. The first one was definitely my favorite. It was a pretty fun night.
.

Liberty Watching the Boys Grill. The grill was dirty but the steaks were great! :)

Also we got rid of our old cruddy bed frame so our bed is on the floor now. It is low enough so that Liberty can climb up and down whenever she wants. It's really cute. She climbs into bed and cuddles with Eric whenever he goes to sleep. She'll stay quiet for a good ten to twenty minutes before she starts climbing all over him. Then I have to put her in her own bed. I think that it's my new favorite time of the night :)


1 comment:

K said...

AHHHHHHHH I miss you I miss you I miss you. Reading this though, makes me happy. I've been thinking about coming to see you, and I want to spend as much time as feasible with you, so I think that I'm going to come down after the 7th because of my test. It will be less stress and I can come and relax and HAVE SOME FUN with you. Oh I am so excited. Love.