8:30 to 9:00 am
Wake up.
Put dog outside.
Get Liberty up.
9:30 am
Make Breakfast for Liberty
Fill dog's food and water bowls
Bring dog inside.
10:00 am
Tidy up the house (pick up toys, any random plates and glasses my hubby and his friends leave around the house)
Give Liberty a Bath.
10:30 am to Noon
Playtime with Liberty. (play with blocks and read books)
Noon Eric comes home for lunch. (Some times he brings home his own lunch, sometimes I cook for him)
Put Dog Outside.
Make Lunch for Liberty.
Start Laundry.
1:00 pm
Put Liberty down for nap.
Bring dog inside.
1:30 to 3:30 pm
Sweep kitchen floor.
Vacum living room and bedroom.
Bag up trash.
Take trash out to the garage.
Switch Laundry.
Fold Laundry.
Check E-mail and Myspace.
Workout. (Ab Lounger, Aerobics tape, Walk dog)
Shower.
3:30 pm
Liberty wakes up from her nap.
Fix a small snack for Liberty.
4:00 to 6:00 pm
Play outside (If it's nice)
Put dog ouside.
Put in a kiddy movie (or read more books)
6:00 pm
Eric Gets home from work
Bring dog inside.
Refill dog's water and food bowls
7:00 pm
Make dinner
Eat dinner
Switch laundry again
Fold Laundry
7:30 to 9:30 pm
Eric's sit on the couch and do nothing T.V. time.
Put dog outside.
10:00 pm
Liberty's AND Eric's bedtime.
Bring dog inside for the night.
10:30
pm I finally go to bed but I usually don't fall asleep untill 2:30 am.
Now keep in mind, during the day, I am also:
Changing diapers.
Washing liberty's forever messy face and hands.
Refilling sippy cups.
Chasing Liberty around to make sure she doesn't get into anything she's not supposed to.
Put away spoons and dish towels that Liberty continuously throws on the floor.
Put away books and magazines that Liberty threw on the floor when I was putting away the spoons and dish towls.
Put away toilet paper and shampoo Liberty threw in the tub while I was putting away the books and magazines.
Put pots and pans away that Liberty threw on the floor when I was cleaning up the tub.
And Repeat ALL DAY LONG.
And on occasion, I get a phone call from a friend or a sibling or a mommy and then I get to do all of the above while trying to pay attention to a conversation...
And then the next day, I wake up and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!
Everybody thinks it is so nice being at home. They think I get to rest and be lazy. I wish I could be lazy. I really do.
I don't get sick days or weekends off. It is 24/7/365 whether I want to or not.
If I ask for help, please give it to me. Don't bitch that I'm home all day being lazy while you're at your "real" job. Please
No comments:
Post a Comment