Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Ego Boost for the day...Then a big pain in my butt.

I was given flowers by a handsome young man. It was while I was walking Beau. The man was seven, maybe eight years old... :) He was walking home from school and he was so sweet. He says the reason my dog jumps up on people is because he wants his chin scratched. He told me to scratch it more often. I think I will :)

Happy Wednesday to all


A quick little addition to ruin my happy day...Why does everyone have to freak out when they see my dog? As soon as they see him it's like "Oh My God, Is That A Pit bull?" No...He's not. He doesn't have any pit bull in him. I tell them he's half boxer and have bulldog and they never believe me. Even if he was, not all pits are bad. Dogs are only bad when they are brought up in bad environments. And it isn't always pits either. All breeds can be dangerous. I was told "Well whatever he is make sure he stays on his leash, there are a lot of children in this town. We don't want them to get hurt" Then I was told "Don't you have a child? That is pretty bad to pick your dog over your child's safety"

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It makes me so mad. Beau would never hurt anyone. Everyone who knows him, knows that he is the biggest wuss. He has no history of violence from his previous owner and as long as I have had him, he's never bit anyone. Never even tried. And he is great with Liberty. They play all of the time. She loves him. She gets mad when I put him outside and she can't play with him.

Sometimes I wish he was violent so that I could seek him on some people... I know that is mean but they have no right to judge my dog. I didn't scream "Oh My God! You're Fat! Please Don't Eat Me" when her chunky ass walked out the door... Next time I think I will...

No comments: