Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some of my favorite May Photos

May 2, 2012 (3)
I have no idea what kind of flower this is. It’s the first time they’ve grown in our yard and the butterflies and the bees LOVE them. I think they are pretty cool, just not sure how they ended up in my yard.
May 2, 2012 (5)May 2, 2012 (6)
Berti finished Preschool. I haven’t cried yet but I’m sure I will when she starts Kindergarten.May 3, 2012 (1)May 4, 2012 (1)
Story time outside is Lolo’s new favorite thing. Berti grabs toys and bubbles when we go out. Lolo grabs his favorite books.May 15, 2012 (13)
My Rainbow toes  Smile Also the moon got HUGE the other day. I know this photo is pretty dark but it’s the best moon shot I’ve ever gotten.
May 1, 2012 (2)May 4, 2012 (8)May 15, 2012 (15)May 15, 2012 (3)May 15, 2012 (29)May 15, 2012 (21)May 9, 2012 (2)May 15, 2012 (10)
My happy face toes… SMILE!May 15, 2012 (31)

No comments: