Friday, May 11, 2012

Lincoln Children’s Museum (1st floor)

We were invited to a school funded trip to the childrens museum last month and could not pass it up. We had never been before and we just knew the kids would love it. This place was awesome! The first floor (entrance floor) was all about community places. There was police motorcycles, fire trucks, a vet, a pizza place, a bank, a doctor’s office, a doll house, a tv/radio station, a football field, a grocery store, a farm and a large tree section (there is a big tree/ tree house that spans all three floors)
1
Everyone loved the police motorcycle but it was daddy’s favorite  Smile
234
Liberty was a wonderful vet. She made sure all the puppies hearts were beating perfectly.56
She was also a really sweet doctor (I almost yelled at Eric when she let him put the thermometer in his mouth, I can’t even imagine how many kids had touched it that day already)
78
At the pizza place, Berti was a great waitress.
9101112131415
Daddy was super excited when he saw the t.v./radio station. I think he’s planning on getting these photos framed.
161920171821
Daddy was also super excited to see the husker sports room. He insisted Logan put on a helmet and he was happy to do it… I think these photos will also have to be framed  Smile
222324
At the grocery store, Logan was super eager to fill his cart, can you guess what his favorite food is? Logan started yelling out “ Papaw, Papaw” when he saw the big tractor. He hogged this thing. Berti barely got a couple seconds it it when he pushed her out and took over the seat.
2526272829303132
Before we went to the next floor, the kids found a coin vortex. I hadn’t seen one of these in ages so I was happy to try it out. The kids really loved it. I lost 18 cents in pennies to this thing  Smile
33

No comments: