I have been wanting to go to this place forever… or at least since I heard it existed 
The lighting in this place was absolutely horrible so I apologize for the look of these photos. This place was cool. They had a pretty cool collection of full-bodied dinos/skeletons and a bunch of their heads. There was even a cool little dig for the kids to find their own fossils. Liberty thought the dinosaurs were awesome. Logan liked them but was a little scared so he wouldn’t get close at first and then Eric actually got eaten. It is so embarrassing to go out in public with my family
The Mirror Maze was really scary. Seriously, I got lost and it was really creepy. Fun but creepy. I was told they did a haunted maze but it was closed until fall. Turns out it is an outdoor corn maze. I think it sounds awesome and I’m definitely going to go back in the fall to check it out.
The museum also had a collection of life casts (plaster molds of peoples faces) There was George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Marlon Brando, Robin Williams, Jonny Depp, Patrick Stuart, Arnold and a few others I don’t remember but it was pretty cool. 


My only complaint, No long necks, three horns or spike tails
I’m serious, they had a few spikey dinosaurs and a few three horned-ish dinosaurs but not one actual stegosaurus, triceratops or brontosaurus. How can they could run a dinosaur museum without the 3 best dinosaurs ever? This cool looking dino below was the closest thing to a triceratops.
I still enjoyed myself and I really would recommend the place, I was just a little disappointed.
Oh and on a side note, I would like to address my belly in the above photos. I have been getting asked constantly and no I am not pregnant. I’ve been losing weight (1 jeans size and 14 pounds so far, Woohoo!!) and for some reason my belly is the only place not losing. My butt and legs are smaller. My arms are a little smaller too and when you compare them, it makes my belly look bigger by comparison. I have no idea why but I promise if I get pregnant I will share. For now my body is just losing weight unevenly.
No comments:
Post a Comment