Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lincoln Children’s Museum Bottom Floor

The bottom floor was probably the floor we spent the most time on. They had a big theater area with lots of stuff for the kids to dress up in, a puppet theater, a hot air balloon, a projector room that would detect your body so you could move shapes around and effect waterfalls of shapes from falling but I think the thing the kids loved the most was the mole hills. Our kids climbed in and out of those tunnels for almost an hour and still weren’t bored. I am absolutely terrified that the kids brought home lice from all of the hats they put on but overall it was an amazing place and I am definitely going to take the kids back there again… Oh and Eric would have made an amazing puppeteer. His Ernie was absolutely spot on.
12345678910111213141516April 28, 2012 (144)April 28, 2012 (147)April 28, 2012 (148)April 28, 2012 (149)April 28, 2012 (151)April 28, 2012 (159)April 28, 2012 (154)April 28, 2012 (152)April 28, 2012 (163)April 28, 2012 (160)April 28, 2012 (168)April 28, 2012 (172)April 28, 2012 (166)

No comments: