Monday, May 28, 2012

Lonestar

I recently discovered that the are actually a few lakes within 15 minutes driving distance from me. When I first saw Lonestar I was so mad at my hubby that I wanted to drown him in it. We’ve lived in this same house for over 5 years now and there was a lake within short driving distance the whole time?!?!? Oh I was mad. This would have made our last few summers so fun. The lake is actually a large spring so the water is pretty warm. It’s full of trees so it’s not really a safe place to go boating but the swimming is great. These photos were from the second time we went there with our friend Chris and his girlfriend, the first time I went was when I did and Engagement shoot for my friends Erick and Jamie (I’ll post those later)May 5, 2012 (8)May 5, 2012 (9)May 5, 2012 (14)May 5, 2012 (21)May 5, 2012 (22)May 5, 2012 (24)May 5, 2012 (26)May 5, 2012 (37)May 5, 2012 (39)May 5, 2012 (41)May 5, 2012 (48)May 5, 2012 (54)May 5, 2012 (49)May 5, 2012 (5)

No comments: