Friday, May 4, 2012

Long Weekend

I went up to South Dakota to see my best girl Kelsey and ride out to Minnesota to her parents house for her wedding shower and to pick up her wedding dress. I can’t post photos of the dress Sad smile But trust me, it is gorgeous! She looked amazing and I can’t wait for her big day. We got a whole bunch of wedding stuff done, including shopping for the kiddos wedding clothes. Logan gets to wear shoes with skulls on them, SKULLS! Seriously is my friend the coolest bride ever or what? I left the clothes up with Kelsey so as to not risk getting them dirty, so again, no photos. But trust me, I will have photos a plenty come June  Smile
While up in MN, I also got a quick dinner with a couple of my siblings. It was so good to see them. It’s been so long and I really miss living near family. We had super Yummy pizza and just hung out while it rained, it was a very rainy weekend. I spent over 26 hours in the car between Friday and Sunday. We got a lot done and had some fun but I’m hoping not to have to spend that long of time in the car again.
April 21, 2012 (35)April 21, 2012 (39)April 21, 2012 (37)April 21, 2012 (38)April 21, 2012 (41)April 21, 2012 (42)

No comments: