Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY


Eric and I will be going out to the farm for a family cookout! We will be joined by a few of our friends and Lowell's girlfriend. I'm making macaroni salad and brownies (yum yum) Alma, Lowell's lady friend, with be grilling her famous ribs. We will also have hot dogs, chips, dip and watermelon.

After we have stuffed ourselves, Eric, his brother Ross and his friend Jeff will entertain us by shooting fireworks directly at one another as is Johnson tradition... Don't worry those hard Johnson heads have never needed a trip to the emergency room. We may have to watch out for Jeff... When the roman candles run out, the real fireworks will begin! I have already packed extra bug spray and my Camera. I am ready for a long fun night.
I will post pictures later :)
Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!

1 comment:

K said...

Hey Trouble! I'm talking about the last weekend in July, I think. I dropped the phone in the "loo" as most of the aussie's call it here. so yea. and I haven't gotten your package yet :( I miss you.