But since I don't have a basement, I don't have to worry about any damage :) So it's a fun flood! The water got within five feet of the house in the main lot and went half way into the yard on the empty lot. When the rain died down a couple of girls came over with tubes and floated around in the water on our street. They were having fun until some guys in a big truck came and ran them off. They kept driving back and forth. Splashing like crazy. It was kind of mean. I thought they should have let the girls have fun but I guess idiots with big trucks are selfish... Anyways. Here are some pictures of my yard and one picture of the girls. It's really blurry but you can still tell how deep the water is.
So I got online for the first time today in like three days and I'm like whoa!! WATER!!! But I'm glad you didn't have damage and all that. And those boys in the truck should be shot. I know where there's a shotgun we can borrow. :)
2 comments:
So I got online for the first time today in like three days and I'm like whoa!!
WATER!!!
But I'm glad you didn't have damage and all that.
And those boys in the truck should be shot.
I know where there's a shotgun we can borrow.
:)
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love it. And, I love you. I want to see you sometime soon. What are you doing two or three weekends from now??
Love
Post a Comment