No, I haven't gotten my test results back yet. Although I'm pretty sure they're not going to be good. Today I started cramping and bleeding. Not heavy, just a little, but it is still pretty scary. My doctor has put me on house arrest until my next appointment. I'm supposed to drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest. I'm also not allowed to lift heavy objects which is really hard with Liberty being so cuddly lately. She jumps on me all the time.
I'm not sure why this baby is causing me so much pain. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I know I haven't been eating as much because of all of the nausea but Liberty was the same way. This pregnancy just doesn't seem right.
My next appointment is on Monday. Hopefully, they will be able to tell me what is going on.
I would appreciate all of the prayers you can send in my direction.
Thank you.
3 comments:
Hey Jess...You and the baby are definitely in my prayers. I can only imagine how scared you must be. Put your faith in God and He will give you strength. We love you.
you will be in my thoughs
I Love You! and I wish I could see you. I"m going to call you tomorrow. I'm not doing so hot either. I love you!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment