Monday, October 20, 2008

They should change "Emergency Room" to the "Jessie Room"

I've been there enough. I know all the nurse's names without looking at their name tags :)
So anyways, last night Eric took me in because I started having contractions (insert sarcastic yahoo here). They hooked me up to a baby monitor and checked to see if I was dilated, which I'm not. I do have the start of yet another infection. I was also a little dehydrated. They hooked me up to an IV and by the time everything was done and they finally got everything settled down, it was 2:30 this morning...A very long night.
Today, I am sore, very sore, but I'm feeling a lot better. The doctor gave me a new prescription for some antibiotics and told me to drink more water. He's positive things should be getting better for me *lets all pray*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry this has been such a trying experience for you! You just have to do what you can to keep yourself healthy and let God take care of the rest. I'm praying for you and the baby.