Liberty dressed up as a pirate. I was a giant pumpkin. Eric was Eric. His costume may seem easy but he has some silly shoes to fill. The night was fun. None of our guy friends could make it (busy with work) so it ended up being a girls night. Kelsey came down from South Dakota. I haven't seen here since June so I'm very happy she'll be spending the weekend with us. It's always fun to see her. We watched a scary movie but it didn't get to any scary parts till near the end. And they were TOO scary so I didn't really watch because I am a wuss :) So over all the movie was B*O*R*I*N*G boring. But the night was still fun. I made lots of fun food, Jello with eyeballs, mud cake with worms, cupcakes (also with worms) pumpkin pie and deviled eggs. I know the deviled eggs seem out of place with all the sweets but I love them and will use any excuse to make them.
There were more trick or treaters than last year. Luckily I had enough candy. Eric took Liberty trick or treating to all of his old co worker's houses. He came home with lots of candy she couldn't eat (gum balls and jaw breakers) and somehow got a beer for himself. I have a feeling that house is popular with the daddies this year :) Liberty still had some good candy which she immediately smashed into her costume and onto my floor. I really should have seen it coming. She loves making messes. She also loves taking baths so it may be on purpose...hmmmm...
Anyways, I took some pictures so enjoy :)
Eric taking Liberty trick or treating.

Me and Liberty in costume.
Me and the girls. I'm super orange :) I love it!
I carved several pumpkins but this one is my favorite. It's a scarecrow.

1 comment:
That's an awesome jack 'o lantern! Nicely done.
Post a Comment