Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Park Pictures

I think the title is self explanatory. Enjoy! Also, I hope everyone remembered to vote today!
This first one is one of Berti's many funny faces. I just love her big blue eyes.
On our sidewalk. She is very excited to get to the park and she's running ahead of me.
This is one of my favorites. It turned out looking so cool. Almost professional.
These next two are Eric playing with the canon. He is forever the goofball :)
The rest of these are Liberty climbing up, and then going down the slide!

4 comments:

K said...

awww I love these! I hope that things are going well sweetheart, I'll call you sometime in the next couple of days. Love.

Cowboy said...

eric rocks!!

Alexis said...

She needs to donate some of her hair to Hannah. She is so bald!

Anonymous said...

Jessie,Eric and Liberty,
Hi, guys, sorry I missed you at Kim's. Kris and I got there right after you left. Have a safe trip. Great to see you here, you look good.
praying everything thing goes well.
Thank you for the Christmas gift. the digital Christmas ornament. I will have to take it to Florida.
Its fun.
Hope you are not too tired. get some rest.
love you much, grandma