I just read my cousins blog and am now craving pie. She spoke of apple but I am leaning more towards the pumpkin in my freezer. However I am torn. If I bake it now, I will eat it all by myself and feel like a pig...but if I wait till there are people to share with, then I will have to share. I don't like to share :)
In baby news, I went to the emergency room Thursday night with one of the sharpest pains I have ever felt. Good news is it's not baby related, well at least it's not hurting the baby. My little cutie to be is pinching a nerve and causing mommy lots of pain. Bad news is the pills they gave me make me very tired and you can't sleep all day with a two year old. So I can't take the pills unless daddy's home and he is always gone. I'm taking Tylenol but it's not too helpful. I guess it's not so bad. It only hurts if I breath or move :) Haha. The main point is that the baby is healthy and happy and if I seem extra grouchy, you'll understand why.
In Liberty news, her potty training was coming along nicely until she decided to yet again hide her kiddy toilet from me. I don't know where her magical hiding spot is, but it is a good one. We live in a tiny house. Things should be easy to find. And usually they are unless Liberty hides them. She's a clever one... Yesterday she put her shoes on the right feet and velcroed them all by herself. She also learned how to use her zipper on her jacket. If I can get her to change her own diaper, I'll never have to dress her again :) Hahaha.
Tonight, just like last week, Eric will be spending the night at the radio station. He had to leave early this week so if he gets home on time tomorrow, he will be gone a full 27 HOURS... So tonight will not be a fun one. Anyone who wants to send me messages or e-mails to keep me company, It will be appreciated.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Do you have a pinched nerve in your back? That hurts. I'll pray that that pain gets taken away ASAP. We are hoping we can make pumpkin pie here. We have yet to see canned pumpkin, but there is fresh pumpkins at the store now. Although, I'll have to buy a food processor to puree the pumpkin...endless cycle, I tell you!
Post a Comment